Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Yesterday was active, but today was industrious!

Yesterday was a very active one, and today turned out to be just as industrious.  The day started out with me knitting on the Handspun - Knitted - Maleficent - Mohair - Irish Lace Cowl.
Then I went hightailed it upstairs, to finish plying up another skein of 3 ply handspun white alpaca yarn.
Once I had this bobbin filled, I wound it off onto my niddy noddy, then I washed, and hung that skein to dry.  Then I went back to spinning, this time starting to refilling first bobbin again.
Soon it was time to stop spinning and start in knitting again.  So I boogied down the stairs and picked up knitting needles and the knitting commenced once again.  This time on my mom's Christmas present.
I managed to finish the heel flap and heel turn, then start on the gusset.  Then it was time to start in knitting on my brother's Christmas present.
I finished the leg and heel flap and then started in on the heel turn.  Now that I am caught up with my knitting and spinning, it is time to dye up 2 skeins of newly Handspun White Alpaca Yarn into 2 skeins of Handspun Dyed Yellow Sun Alpaca Yarn.
This is only the first skein of Handspun Dyed Yellow Sun Alpaca Yarn.  When this one is done, in will go the second skein.  Soon both skeins will be dyed and hanging to dry.
 
So yesterday may have been active, however today was very industrious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment