Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Productive as Yesterday? You tell me!

Today's been almost as productive as yesterday.  Well, maybe!  It started off with me rewinding and making labels for the 2 skeins that I dyed yesterday, then taking pictures of them.
This I picked up my knitting needles and settled down to knit on the Handspun - Knitted - Maleficent - Mohair - Irish Lace - Cowl.
Then after 1 hour and 5 minutes of knitting, I made my way back upstairs to do some spinning.
This is the first bobbin being refilled for the 14th time and its now a little over half way full.  Then I headed back downstairs to start knitting on my mom's late Christmas present.
The gusset is now finished and the instep is started.  Then it was time to put it down and begin working on my brother's late Christmas present.
 I ended the day finishing up the heel turn and starting on the gusset.  So was today a Productive day?  You tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment