Thursday, December 17, 2015

#Knitting #Scarf #Christmas #Presents #Socks #Spinning

I'm so behind today!  I had some business paperwork, that needed my attention!!  But I'm ready to begin knitting now!!!  Yesterday I knitted so much, that this is what I accomplished.
I have 67 repeats knitted on this scarf now (that's 268 rows of knitting).
Then I started knitting on 2 different pairs (and sizes) of socks.  The blue one is my mom's Christmas present and the gray one is my brother's.
I was even able to get some spinning done too!
I am going to try and get some more spinning done today, but with this late start, I'm just not sure yet, but I'm going to try very hard too.
 So anyway, I'm ready to get started now!  I have everything sitting right next to me, so lets get those knitting needles clicking!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment