Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Back on track #Spinning #Knitting #Baking

This morning I was busy in the kitchen baking a pineapple up-side-down cake, an apple pie and a pumpkin pie, so I got a late start on knitting and spinning.  However, yesterday I did get my newest cowl project restarted.  Here's what it looked like last night, after frogging and restarting.  I did change the pattern from Cellular to Irish Lace though, as the Irish Lace pattern looks so much nicer in my Cowl design then the Cellular pattern was.  However, I still love the Cellular pattern and will reuse it in some other knitted item.
Today though after I finished baking I headed upstairs to the spinning room
and after 1 hour 4 minutes of spinning, I almost had a full bobbin on 3 ply white alpaca yarn (this will be the 12th skein from Bellagio's fleece).
I then picked up my mom's socks and started knitting away
I only need to knit 4 more rows on the leg and then, I will be starting on the heel flap.
When I stopped knitting on my mom's socks, I picked up my brother's socks and started in knitting on them.
I only have 19 more rows left to knit on this pair before starting on the heel flap.

No comments:

Post a Comment