Monday, December 14, 2015

#Christmas, #Knitting, and #Spinning

Christmas is just around the corner!  I'm starting to get into the Christmas mood.  I have some sock yarn coming in either today or tomorrow, that I will be knitting up into socks as presents for 2 family members, and I have some baby yarn to knit into a baby blanket for my new 4 month old grandson.  I need to go to the store and buy some pretty purple yarn to knit up a blanket for my 7 yr. old granddaughter (that's what she asked for).  We haven't decorated yet, but maybe I'll pull out our Christmas village sometime this week and set that up.  Are you getting into the mood yet?  Have you finished your shopping?  There's only 10 more days left!
Last week I started on a new knitting project, and I knitting some on it over the weekend.
I had this scarf planned from the time I ordered and received the Suri Alpaca Locks from https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlpacaMeadows, and finally got to pull the yarn out and start knitting with it.  I have 45 pattern repeats completed as of yesterday.  I will be back knitting on it again today.
I will also be sitting behind my spinning wheel today, trying to finish refilling this second bobbin.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment