Thursday, December 3, 2015

Some spinning, new listings and finished socks

Yesterday started out with me sitting down knitting on the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Dyed - Knitted - Pretty n Pink - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5.  But I put them down to go and do some spinning.
However, I didn't finish filling up this bobbin due to hearing about the San Bernardino Shooting.  So I came downstairs and posted a new listing, while listening to the news.
Newly listed:
 
Then once I had them listed, I went back to knitting on the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Dyed - Knitted - Pretty n Pink - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5.  I finished them around 11:30 pm last night.  I just finished washing them and have them on my sock blockers drying.
Today I hope to finished filling the third bobbin and start plying, that is if I can get rid of this Migraine.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment