Monday, November 30, 2015

Socks, Infinity Scarf and Cyber Monday Sale

Talk about being busy this morning,...I really had my knitting needles flying this morning!!  Just look how far I got on this Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Dyed - Knitted - Pretty n Pink - Alpaca - Adult Ladies Sock - Size 5
Then, I put this down to go and knit on the Spinning Ginny Original - Custom Ordered - Handspun - Knitted - Black - Alpaca - Infinity Scarf.  I only had a little more to knit on it, then I could sew the ends together, wash it and block it.  Well, that's exactly what I did!!
 
I'm sure you all had a chance to visit my website for my Black Friday Sale, even though it was for only one day.  However, I'm very proud to announce that today, I'm back with another sale.  I hope that you'll come back and visit again.
CYBER MONDAY SALE
offer good only for today
15% off all items in store
 


No comments:

Post a Comment