Monday, November 23, 2015

The day passed by too fast and I forgot that I didn't blog

I took this weekend off from knitting, to relax my hands.  However, this morning I was right back to knitting once again.  I was so engrossed in my knitting that the day passed by me, before I realized I didn't blog.  Sorry everyone!
Anyways I'm here now to post just how much knitting I did today.  I started off my morning knitting on my new pair of Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Dyed - Pink - Alpaca - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5
I only need to knit 24 more rows, before I finish the leg.
Then I picked up the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Black - Alpaca - Infinity Scarf
This scarf is knitting up fast, it won't be long now before I will be binding off and sewing the ends together.
The last thing I knitted on today and only just finished working on for the night is the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Purple Orchid - Merino - Cabled - Hat.
I only have a few more rows left to knit and this hat will be finished.  The day passed by me so fast, that now I will put my knitting away until tomorrow.
 
 


2 comments: