Friday, November 20, 2015

Overslept, Finished Socks, new pair started etc

Good Morning!  Sorry I'm late, but I was up late last night knitting and didn't get to bed until the wee hours, so when my alarm went off this morning, I slept through it. 
I finished the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - White - Alpaca - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5
I will be listing them here in a little bit. 
With the finishing up of this pair a new pair is started.
I'm still knitting away on the Spinning Ginny Original - Custom Ordered - Handspun - Knitted - Black - Alpaca - Infinity Scarf. 
It's really starting to grow now!
The new Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Purple Orchid - Merino - Cabled - Hat is moving along quite nicely too.
Because I've been so busy knitting lately, my poor spinning wheel is being badly neglected.  Poor thing!  It needs a good spin around the spinning room.  LOL
 I told you this week was going to be busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment