Monday, November 16, 2015

This weeks going to be a busy one

As I write this post, I’m enjoying a nice cup of hot tea and writing out my weekly work schedule.  So far its looking like this week will be very busy.  I have 1 more custom order left to knit and that's a Handspun - Knitted - Black - Alpaca - Infinity Scarf.  This I started on over the weekend.
I also need to finish up the Handspun - Knitted - White - Alpaca - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5
Over the weekend, I also started on a new project,....a Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Pink - Merino - Cabled - Hat.
 
I will also be finishing up plying up a skein of 3 ply white alpaca yarn, that I started plying up on Saturday. 
This will be the 5th skein of 3 ply white alpaca yarn, when I'm through.  When I'm finished plying up this skein, I'll start in plying up the 6th skein.  I only have 4 big buckets and 1 small bucket left with carded batts from Bellagio's fleece.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment