Friday, November 6, 2015

Early morning knitting!

I was up bright and early this morning knitting away on the pair of socks, that I started earlier this week as an experiment.  I have since finished the heel flap, heel turn, and gusset.  I'm now working on the instep and should be finished with the first sock soon.
But since this is just an experiment and not a custom order it will be put aside now, that I have the yarn dyed up, rewound and labeled for the next pair of Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Dyed - Alpaca - Pretty n Pink - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 7
Skein on the Left is 239 yards, 86 grams, 23 wraps per inch
Skein on the Right is 216 yards, 86 grams, 23 wraps per inch
They are now ready for me to wind into center pull balls and start in knitting up the socks.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment