Thursday, November 19, 2015

More Knitting and One Finished Project

Oh boy, I have lots to share today.  Well, really I've been sharing quite a bit all week, but today's a little bit different.
First off, I'm almost done with the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - White - Alpaca - Adult Ladies Socks - Size 5
I only have roughly 33 more rows to go and then this pair will be finished.
Secondly, I'm still knitting away on the Spinning Ginny Original - Custom Ordered - Black - Alpaca - Infinity - Scarf
Its really starting to get longer now.
Thirdly, I finished the Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Pink - Merino - Cabled - Hat
 
 
and with the finishing up of this Hat, I started on another one.
This is going to be the new Spinning Ginny Original - Handspun - Knitted - Purple Orchid - Merino - Cabled - Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment