Monday, January 18, 2016

What's on the production line? Last day for Sale #knitting #spinning #JANSALE

Yesterday, I stayed pretty busy, despite a long good conversation with my youngest son in Florida.  Once I got off the phone, I was back to knitting and spinning.  I kept the production line going, even if I didn't complete anything.  Here's some pictures of what I accomplished in 6 hours 7 minutes and 15 seconds.
17 1/2 rows completed on a new pair of Handspun Knitted Wildberry Colonial Wool Blend Boot Cuffs
First bobbin refilled once again and second bobbin started to be refilled.
I almost finished my mom's socks (4 more rows of the pattern and then toe take off time).  I finished the gusset on my brother's socks and started in on the instep.
 
Today is the last day to take advantage and
 
save 20% on purchases at http://www.spinningginny.com (expires Tuesday at 2:00 am EST).

No comments:

Post a Comment