Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Busy last couple of days #spinning #knitting #JANSALE

The last couple of days I've been very busy knitting and spinning.  Sunday I came very close to finishing the first Boot Cuff and last night I managed to finish it and start on the mate.
 
Sunday I finished refilling the 3rd bobbin and then weighted all 3 bobbins, before starting in to ply up the 14th skein.
Bobbin #1 5 1/4 oz. - 2 oz. = 3 1/4 oz.
Bobbin #2 4 5/8 oz. - 2 oz. = 2 5/8 oz.
Bobbin #3 5 oz. - 2 oz. = 3 oz.
Total 14 7/8 oz

Starting to ply up the 14th skein of 3 ply white alpaca yarn.  Monday I almost had a full bobbin of 3 ply white alpaca yarn.
 
Sunday I was able to finish the leg on the mate to my mom's socks and start on the heel flap and came fairly close to finishing the leg on the mate to my brothers socks.
Today I'll pick up where I left on Sunday with my Mom's and brother's socks, trying to make up for time that was lost from yesterday.
 
 Spinning Ginny is taking 20% off her entire inventory. 

Sale starts 1/16/16 ends 1/19/16!

No comments:

Post a Comment