Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Shoveling Snow this morning #knitting #spinning #JANSALE

Well, after shoveling the snow (roughly 1/2 inch) off my driveway, I finally picked up my knitting needles and started my day off. 
I now have 2 3/4 inches knitted on the mate to this pair of
Handspun - Knitted - Wildberry - Colonial Wool Blend - Boot Cuffs
which means that I still need 4 1/4 inches, before this pair is finished.
I wound off the 14th skein of Handspun 3 ply White Alpaca Yarn today and washed it.  Then I began plying up the 15th skein.
Soon I'll be ready to dye up some more Alpaca Yarn.  So stay tuned as tomorrow the dye pot is coming out.
I finished the heel flap and heal turn on the mate to my mom's socks and started on the gusset.
 
As for my brother's socks, well I only have 1 more row to knit on the leg and then I'll be starting on the heel flap. 
 
Don't forget though that this weekend
Spinning Ginny is taking 20% off her entire inventory. 

Sale starts 1/16/16 ends 1/19/16!


No comments:

Post a Comment