Thursday, January 7, 2016

What a happy morning, another full bobbin, and socks

This morning I am happy to say, that I finished the Handspun - Knitted - Maleficent - Mohair - Irish Lace - Cowl, washed it and have it blocked on my blocking board.  It feels great to finish the first project of the year!
Next thing I want to share is, the second bobbin.  I finally finished refilling it and removed it from my spinning wheel and placed it on my lazy kate with the first bobbin.
But the fun doesn't stop there, I replaced the second bobbin with the third bobbin and started in spinning all over again.
If you've been following my posts, I've finished the first sock on my mom's Christmas present and the cuff is now finished and the leg started on the mate. 
and now the first sock on my brother's Christmas present is finished and the cuff is also finished and the leg started on the mate.
Its now time to leave you all until tomorrow.  Hope you all have a great day and thinks for stopping by and reading my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment