Monday, January 11, 2016

Doing what I love. #knitting #spinning

You probably think I'm crazy, because I knit and spin everyday.  However, when you love something so much, you just do what you love.  So Saturday I spent the day in my spinning room knitting and spinning.  So here's some pictures, of just what I accomplished on Saturday.
Knitting with size 5 dpns and some Handspun Wildberry Colonial Wool Blend, into some Boot Cuffs. 
My spinning wheel was working overtime too.  I almost had the third bobbin refilled, I was so engrossed in it, that I almost lost track of the time.
Late in the afternoon, I had my knitting needles clicking away, yet again.  I almost had the leg finished (12 more rows to go), on my mom's socks.
My knitting needles just kept on flying, when I moved onto my brother's socks (38 more rows to go). 

No comments:

Post a Comment