Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Days flying by, Last sale of 2015 arrived safely, up late taking care of Sue-chi the spinning dog, #knitting #spinning

 The days are beginning to fly by me and it even feels like they are running into each other. 
But on a good note:  The last day of 2015, I made a sale and of course my sale had ended and my new sale failed to start on time.  So I initiated the sale myself and refunded a portion of my customers money.  I didn't get to the post office that day to mail it off, so I mailed it off on Saturday.  When I came home from the post office on Saturday I looked up the shipping receipt to see just when it would arrive to my customer.  Happy customers to me is very important!  Anyways USPS said my customer should receive the package on Monday and sure enough, yesterday morning my customer let me know she received it and that her daughter loved the shawl.
 
Last night I was up late because Sue-chi wasn't feeling well, so I did some knitting and spinning.  I started out knitting on the Handspun - Knitted - Maleficent - Mohair - Irish Lace - Cowl.
I only have 3 more rows to knit on it now and then I'll be binding it off.
It was nice to sit down at the spinning wheel a little while later and do some more spinning.
I came really close to refilling this second bobbin.  Then because I was, still awake, I decided that I'd sit down and do some knitting on my mom's and brother's socks
I finished the cuff and started on the leg on my mom's socks, before I put them down and started on my brother's socks.
When I started on my brother's socks, I was just starting on the toe take off.  I finished the first sock and then started casting on for the mate.  Finally Sue-chi was starting to feel better and getting some much needed sleep, so I headed off to bed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment