Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tired but ideas are flowing like crazy #finished #socks #knitting #spinning #bootcuffs

TDespite my feeling extremely tired this morning, loads of ideas are flowing through my head.  Why is it when you are tired that the ideas tend to overflow.  LOL  Oh well, I'm just happy to have them!
Before I start writing them all down though, I want to share with you, what I did yesterday. 
Here goes!
I finished the first boot cuff (second pair), and started on the mate.  Since I have the pattern memorized, this pair is working up, much faster.
I finished refilling the second bobbin and started in refilling the third bobbin.  It won't be long, before I'm plying up the 16 and 17th skeins.
Last but not least, I finished up my brother's socks last night.  So today I'll be printing up labels, for my mom's and brother's socks and then wrapping them up, packaging them and sending them off to the post office.  Soon they'll have warm, comfy, cozy feet.
Now for the ideas............
1.  hand warmers
2. shawls
3. sweaters
4. woven table runners
5. woven dish towels
6. woven coverlet
7. baby blanket
etc.................
 


No comments:

Post a Comment