Friday, January 22, 2016

Reading my Spin Off Magazine on my Kindle

Yesterday since I didn't do any spinning or knitting.  I placed an order on my Kindle (my Christmas present), for a Spin Off Magazine subscription.  I used to get these magazines all the time when I first started spinning in 1998, I don't know why I stopped getting them.  I so enjoyed looking through it yesterday.  I always have to read the Editor's page first when I read Spin Off as it gives me an inside view of other professional spinners, production spinners, teachers and working artists.
There is a nice Memoriam by Linda Ligon on Lee Raven.  I only learned about her after her death and this Memoriam really brought her into reality for me.  She was a remarkable women!
Now on to the next article.....Artist Maggie Leininger's Mass + Effort "As the Whorl Spins".  I think this article is going to be very interesting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment