Thursday, January 21, 2016

No spinning or knitting today!

Sorry Folks!  No spinning or knitting today.  I did try!! Yesterday I sliced the top of my finger yesterday, when I was cleaning my house.  I sliced bad enough for my husband to take me to the ER for 3 stitches.  My finger feels better today, but its awkward to spin and knit and I have a tendency to poke myself with the knitting needles.  Then when I'm spinning, I put pressure on that area of my finger and it hurts.  So I think I'll sit back a read some spinning and weaving magazines for a couple of days.  Sorry everyone!

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope you are OK soon!!! Just to let you know, my MOM is in love with that yarn....she will be buying more from you!! She said the quality, texture and color are amazing (and she makes her own - well,used too)!!! I know where I'll go for her birthday and Christmas now!!! THANK YOU again!! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the mend and hope to be back spinning and knitting real soon. Oh I'm so glad that your Mom loves my yarn. This is the first time I've sold any of my handspun yarn and I was so hoping someone would love it. This is the best news ever for me. I feeling like doing a spinning dance. LOL Thank you again for the wonderful review.

      Delete