Sunday, January 17, 2016

First Sale of the Year #knitting #spinning #JANSALE

Yesterday morning I was busy packaging up my first sale of the year!  A wonderful friend bought these 4 skeins of Handspun - Dyed - Alpaca - Yarn
After I came back from the post office from mailing off her package, I took pictures of the Handspun - Knitted - Wild Berry - Colonial Wool Blend - Boot Cuffs
sewed in the labels, printed out a label and then listed them on my website.  Then I started in knitting on another pair with the remaining yarn.
After getting this new pair started, I put it aside and headed upstairs to the spinning room to start spinning up more White Alpaca
I pretty close to refilling this first bobbin again, but needed to get back to my knitting.  So I stopped spinning and picked up my knitting needles again.  I finished the gusset on my mom's socks
and knitted quite a bit on the instep.  Then I put it down to start in knitting on my brother's socks.
When I started knitting on my brother's socks, I was at the beginning on the gusset (just starting).  Now the gusset is half way finished.

 
Save 20% on purchases at
 
https://www.spinningginny.com (expires Tuesday at 2:00 am EST).

No comments:

Post a Comment