Monday, October 12, 2015

Spinning & Knitting

Custom Orders are almost finished.  I still have a few more to get done, but the majority is finished.  I've had a lot of fun though spinning up yarns and knitting on these orders.
 
So far the items I've finished are......... 7 Adult hats and 5 Infant Hats using my handspun
Chocolate Brown Alpaca, Hand Dyed Alpaca and Black Alpaca Yarn.
 
2 Infinity Scarves using my Handspun, Hand Dyed Alpaca and Black Alpaca Yarn
 
3 Adult Hats using my Handspun Pink Merino, Purple Orchid Merino and Chocolate Brown Alpaca Yarn
 
I still have 2 more hats, 2 pairs of socks and 1 infinity scarf to knit.  Then its back to lots and lots of spinning up white alpaca, hand dyed suri alpaca, hand dyed mohair, wensleydale/teeswater cross (wool), natural silvery/black mohair, pink merino, purple orchid merino and white Icelandic.
I will be busy this winter!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment