Thursday, October 15, 2015

A little cool this morning............lets go spin!

Good Morning!  Thursday arrived and brought with it some wonderful sunshine.  It was pretty cold this morning ( 31 º) when I got up, but its since warmed up to 40º.  Time to through a shawl around my shoulders and fix another cup of hot tea.  Then its upstairs to the spinning room!
The other day when I was in the spinning room spinning, I finished refilling the second bobbin.
Then I started in refilling the third bobbin.
Today, I hope to finish refilling the third bobbin (as I only have 2 more rolags left to spin)and start in plying up another 3 ply skein of Black Alpaca Yarn (maybe even 2 more).  This is the last bit of Black Alpaca, so the next fiber I'll spin up after this is White Alpaca.



No comments:

Post a Comment