Thursday, October 29, 2015

Early rising, slow start, but still accomplishing a lot

Yesterday started off bright and early when my 14 1/2 yr. old dog Sue-chi woke me up at 1:41 am.
She was frantically barking and wanting to go outside.  So after she was done the 2 of us headed off to the living room to go to sleep on the couch.  Then 2 hours 34 min. later she needed to go out again.  Then again at 6:04 am.  Poor little girl is getting old and well I just love her so much that I'd give up sleep to accommodate her.
So after all that things started to improve with her, but I was like a zombie for the first half of the day.  I finally managed to make myself go and do some spinning and came very close to refilling the 3rd bobbin.
Then by the time the GOP Debate came on (hubby wanted to watch it), I was just getting my 2nd wind.  LOL  So I pulled out the custom ordered - handspun- knitted - white - alpaca - adult ladies socks - size 6 and started in knitting.  I finished up the first sock during the break of the debate and started in on the mate.  When the debate was over this is what I had accomplished.
So despite the fact that I woke up really early for Sue-chi, and had a slow start with my spinning.  The day still ended with accomplishing a lot!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment