Monday, February 1, 2016

Staying busy #spinning #alpaca

Good Afternoon Everyone!  Boy, was this weekend a busy weekend, filled with lots of spinning.  I spent a total of 5 hours 20 minutes 19 seconds at the spinning wheel.  I finished refilling the second bobbin
and even started refilling the third bobbin.
Today started off a little slow, as it usually does, with grocery shopping for the week, household chores getting done and finally getting back to the spinning room and spinning at the spinning wheel.  I just finished 1 hour 21 minutes 15 seconds worth of spinning and third bobbin is almost filled.
Now, that I've brought you up-to-date, its time for me to get back to the spinning wheel.  I hope to bring you good news tomorrow of having the third bobbin refilled and plying started or even a new skein plied up, washed and hung to dry.  Wish me luck!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment