Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Did exactly what I hoped today today and more!

I mentioned yesterday, that I hoped to finish refilling the third bobbin today and that's just exactly what I did.
Then I went on to start in plying up the first skein and after 1 hour 37 minutes and 9 seconds, here is where I ended up.
After finishing lunch, I headed back to the spinning room to finished refilling this bobbin of 3 ply handspun white alpaca yarn.
I finished this bobbin up before the 1 hour 37 minutes 28 seconds and started in plying up a second skein.
Then after plying up this second skein, I still have some time left of the clock, so I started in plying up a 3rd skein
Now tomorrow, I'll finish plying up this 3rd skein of handspun white alpaca yarn. Then I'll start in refilling these 3 bobbins once again.  Now to go and wash the 2 skeins I plied up today and hang them to dry over night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment