Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happiness is #fiber and a #spinningwheel

Give me some Alpaca, Mohair, Blueface Leicester, Merino, Camel Down, Angora, Shetland, Romney, Jacob, Australian Bond, etc., and my spinning wheel and I'm happy.  I only have a few of these fibers right now, so I'm making do with what I do have.
I just finished refilling the second bobbin and started in refilling the third bobbin.
 
I can't stay long as I want to get back to the wheel and see how far I get in refilling this last bobbin before the day is out.  I would love to have 2 more skeins to dye at the end of the week.......that's my goal anyways.
The list of fibers I gave at the top is my goal of fibers to spin this year again.  So far I've only been spinning Alpaca.  But keep watching I will be spinning up some of these other fibers soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment