Monday, February 22, 2016

Back to the spinning wheel

After taking the last 4 days off from spinning to do some knitting, it was time for me to get back to the spinning wheel today.  I able to spend roughly 2 hours, 20 minutes and 25 seconds at the spinning wheel.  I would have spent more, Monday's are about doing the laundry and going grocery shopping.  Anyways  I came really close to refilling the 3 bobbin once again. 
I hope tomorrow to finish refilling it and start in plying up 2 more skeins of 3 ply white alpaca yarn.

2 comments:

  1. That one is pretty, it almost sparkles!! I know, don't you just hate it when LIFE get in the way!! :) ~KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know after looking back at the picture, I have to agree, it does almost sparkle. Life has a way of doing that doesn't it. LOL

      Delete