Thursday, February 11, 2016

Lost in my own spinning world

Sometimes I just get lost in my own little spinning world.  Once I get into the spinning room, my thoughts are on nothing but fiber, spinning, carding, weaving and knitting.  Today was not the exception!  I knew that today I'd be concentrating on where I left off yesterday on my spinning.
This bobbin was almost completely full yesterday with handspun 3 ply white alpaca and my goal for today was to finish filling it.....
which I accomplished in the first 27 minutes and 27 seconds of spinning.  I then wound it off onto my niddy noddy, washed it and hung it to dry.
Then I began plying up another skein (22nd) and managed to almost have the bobbin full again in 1 hour.
This is what happens when I get lost in my own little spinning world!  Now that lunch break is almost over, I think I'll go and get lost again.  I so LOVE to spin!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment