Friday, February 26, 2016

Grand day for spinning and laying down cinder blocks

Its was a grand day for spinning
The bobbin is filling fast
and out in the yard my husband
who is bound and determined to work in the yard.
Laying out the cinder blocks for the foundation, that will eventually
house the framing
 
of our future Greenhouse.  Hubby couldn't do more then put the cinder blocks down, due to the very cold wind.  He's hoping for better weather this weekend, so he can get moving on his project.
 


2 comments:

  1. How cool!! At first I was hoping it was a 'studio' for you, but you already have a space to work!! Have fun. I hope the weather cooperates for you both! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love a studio, but it would have to be bigger then 10x12 in order to fit all my stuff. LOL Its supposed to get to 39ºF today and 50ºF tomorrow. So hopefully we can get out there and level the cinder blocks as that's the first step.

      Delete