Friday, March 4, 2016

Sunshine in my eyes makes me feel energized.

Each morning the sun rises earlier and I find myself waking up to the sun shinning in my eyes.  This gives me energy to climb out of bed and head into the spinning room to do some more spinning.  I was so energized this morning, that I finished refilling the second bobbin.
Then because I was so into my spinning, I started in refilling the third bobbin.
Its really hard to believe, that all this spinning was done in 1 hour 46 minutes 43 seconds.
You'd think I would be tired after doing that much spinning, but I wasn't and so I moved on to my knitting.  The Handspun Knitted Mountain Sunset Colonial Merino Half Circle Shawl is growing.
I now have 51 rows knitted and there's 162 sts on my needles.  This is only the second day of knitting on this shawl too.  Yesterday I knitted 35 rows, but today because, more stitches were added, I was only able to knit 16 rows in 1 hour 46 minutes 30 seconds.  The pattern is starting to show a little bit more in this picture too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment