Saturday, March 5, 2016

Spinning is a major part of my life

Spinning is a major part of my life.  I spin everyday, sometimes for an hour and sometimes for 2 or 3 hours.  On days where I only get an hours worth of spinning done its usually because life outside of spinning intervenes.  The days where I get to spin for 2 or 3 hours are rare but nice, because I get lots done.  I may even get a bobbin and a half filled or even 2 skeins plied up.  Today I was only able to spin for 1 hour 47 minutes 34 seconds and almost had my 3rd bobbin filled.
Knitting is also a big part of my life and whenever, I can find some spare time to knit, the needles come out and start in clicking away.  Since I was up really early this morning with Sue-chi, because she wasn't feeling well.  I pulled out the shawl I started on 2 days ago and knitted 9 more rows in 1 hour 47 minutes and 23 seconds.
There's a total 60 rows knitted now and a little over 5 hours worth of knitting time.  I've place markers after each repeat, in order to keep track of the pattern.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment