Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! #Sale #Knitting #Spinning #Cowl #Socks

Happy New Year!
 
Last night hubby and I stayed up and watched the New Year's Eve program in Time's Square.  We looked at each other new that what each other was thinking......we are both so lucky!  I have 2 stepsons, 2 step-granddaughters, 2 step-grandsons, 3 sons, 3 granddaughters and a brand new grandson and 2 very lovely daughter-in-laws, they all make me so proud!  I am so lucky and blessed to have them all in my life.  My husband's retired but he really encourages me with my spinning, knitting and weaving.
 
Life could never be more wonderful!
With that being said, I am have another sale.
30% off Sale starting today and going until 2 am EST Januay 4th.
Since I do not have a new listing for you all yet, I do still have my Handspun - Knitted - Maleficent - Mohair - Irish Lace - Cowl, my spinning and my mom's and brother's socks to work on!
I was going to post some pictures of stuff that I worked on last year, but there is too much to show, to post here.  So I'll just Wish you all another
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment